There are several reasons why a bill does not appear on your "undoable" list. If you have done any of these things, your bill will not appear on the "undoable" list:
- Change client classification to Inactive or Closed
- Edit the client's billing arrangement
- Deleted the invoice transaction created by the bill
- Apply a write-off transaction to the invoice transaction created by the bill
- Print another bill for the client and either Approve it or put it in Proof stage
- Use the Rebuild Accounts Receivable function in data verification, selecting the client's name.
- Enter a split billing rule for the client
- Bill has already been cleared from the Undo tab.