Sage Timeslips has just released Service Release 2 for Timeslips version 2011. You can download the latest service release from your Timeslips program by clicking on HELP; Sage Timeslips on the Web; Download the Latest updates. Here's a list of some issues that have been fixed with this service release:
- Security settings now apply to the Slip List
- Changing the classification for a reference will not affect other references
- Description text saves properly. Timeslips now works with all Microsoft-supported rich text controls
- Time Matters can now retrieve custom field information from Timeslips
- Timeslips now deletes the bill image for the oldest bill when it reaches its limit for stored bills
- References are no longer truncated in Slip Entry
It is always recommended that you make a backup before installing any updates. Make sure everyone has logged out of Timeslips before installing the Service Release on the server. Each workstation will automatically be updated when they log back into Timeslips.