Since Timeslips has significantly raised their prices, I have been getting more requests for a Timeslips replacement product. If the Timeslips price is your only objection, you should consider several cost factors:
- Cost of new product
- Price of technical support
- Cost of transition from Timeslips to a new Timeslips replacement
- Will there be a loss of features that you now depend on?
- Will there be less flexibility?
- Are there hidden costs, such as:
- Data conversion
- Initiation Fees
- Charges for customizing Invoice format
- Charges for custom reporting
If all the answers come back positive and the total cost of a new product is lower, then it might make sense to consider changing your Timeslips time and billing product for something else.
For the first time in over 30 years, I have found a viable alternative to Timeslips that might be worth taking a look at. Please contact me if you would like to discuss how switching from Timeslips to another product might make sense for you. It definitely isn't for everyone. You need to carefully consider before making a product switch.
Contact me at: (888) 628-5343 x103 or firstname.lastname@example.org